Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Best Father's Day Gifts Are Free

What do I want for Father's Day? Well, if you're asking for gift ideas how about a set of Allen wrenches so I can tighten the high chair so the little girl doesn't die in the middle of dinner. Or some ant killer so I can stop killing ants in the kitchen and actually enjoy my coffee sitting down. A robot that looks like me and will play soccer with the kids for hours on end.

What I would love, though, are things you don't need money or the car to get me. You don't even have to leave the house, although that in itself would suffice as long as you take the kids with you.

I love my family and would do anything for my kids. But I love having my own life once in a while too. That's what I want this Father's Day, an idea I expound upon in typical sarcastic fashion in this article in ET Week. (Click the first article on ET Week's user-not-so-friendly PDF format website.)

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. I hope you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment